Each team will have 2-3 coaches. Coaching opportunities are available to those 18 and older and requires that you attend practices and games throughout the season.
What is expected from a Coach?
- Ensure a safe playing environment for the players.
- Communicate with the team (example: notify of change in schedules, league announcements, etc.)
- Before play begins, make sure each player has a Buddy.
- Make sure players have the opportunity to learn new skills.
- Foster team spirit and focus on player abilities.
- Know the abilities of the players and adjust to them accordingly (example: use batting tee or beeping ball as needed).
- If you are unable to attend a game, you must contact the other coaches and ensure other coaches will be in attendance.
How do you apply to be a Coach?
You must complete and submit a Volunteer form as well as background check. Instructions on where to send the application are included on the Volunteer form. (Forms are posted prior to each season). CLICK HERE FOR BACKGROUND CHECK INFORMATION
- Registration forms will be available online soon
- 18 and older? Get info on the background check process